ORGANIC MOVEMENT TEACHER TRAINING COURSE
Developed by Michal Ritter, this course is as unusual as it is practical, with knowledge and teaching methods perfected over many years of research of the brain, body and movement.
In this course you will discover the potential of your body and brain, and learn how to best utilize it. The course is intended for people who are already engaged in movement-related vocations, teachers and therapists, as well as anyone interested in learning this method with no prior experience. The course was developed with you in mind, so that you may enhance your professionalism and creativity, make the most of yourselves and be able to teach it to others.
The course is intended for:
- Anyone interested in teaching and providing treatment effectively, interestingly and successfully.
- Anyone looking for an interesting, creative and a profession that is much in demand.
- Anyone who wishes to get to know thoroughly their body and movement capabilities and wishes to convey this knowledge and experience to others.
Course participants will:
- Experience the dialogue between body, movement and brain
- Learn to utilize their own potential
- Understand and feel for themselves the functional anatomical structure of the human body in an experiential manner
- Learn how to use the nervous system while utilizing the flexibility of the brain
- Learn movements that challenge the body and mind
- Learn to use their hands as a unique tool for teaching and treatment
- Receive important and unique pedagogical tools that will enable them to teach and provide treatment in any field.
Course Manager - Michal Ritter, Ma.Med.Sc
Experienced teacher and a trainer assistant of the Feldenkrais method; developer of the Organic Movement Method following many years of research of the human body and its function, and working with diverse populations. Teaches Organic Movement in groups and private sessions, and provides workshops for dancers, musicians, actors, physiotherapists, Pilates teachers, yoga teachers, doctors, nurses and more. Directs the Organic Movement teacher training courses, which she developed with an emphasis on methodological and practical aspects. Michal supports teachers who completed the course in their work and assists them in developing training programs suitable for their specific vocation. She provides advanced training courses for Feldenkrais instructors and supports them in their work.
Alon Ritter, BA. Music Education
Certified Feldenkrais teacher, contact improvisation instructor and tango teacher. Leads workshops in Israel and Europe and specializes in teaching Organic Movement for dancers, actors and musicians.